Monday 11 March 2013

Article for double page spread


444 words

"The Time I Took Revenge" Simranjit Bhamra
Newly discovered teen sensation and star of “Vengeance”, Simranjit Bhamra, tells us about her very own vengeance moment and how it helped her land a role in the much adored hit TV programme, “vengeance”.

    Girls want to be her and boys drool over her. Simranjit Bhamra, star of “Vengeance” turned from ordinary school girl to much loved and chic teen sensation in a matter of hours. However, not many know about Simranjit’s little secret that helped land her the lead role!.


“My little secret”
Simranjit may look innocent but in our exclusive interview she told us how she was
close to getting her own back on a previous lover.

“I loved him. He destroyed me.”

Simranjit started off explaining how she fell for a guy who she once thought was perfect. “He was weird, wonderful and  down to Earth, I would Have never, in a million years picture it ending like how it did”

Simranjit then informed us  of how her ex boyfriend treated her terribly. “He was perfect but then he changed, he used me and controlled me, I wanted him to suffer and beg for forgiveness.

“He changed, I wanted revenge”

 I wanted him to feel my pain, I was close to getting my wish,  but I just couldn’t, I couldn’t the deed.. Yes, I wanted him gone from my life but not like this. I’m not a killer, never  will be, I just bottled up all my  pain and emotion.  I would let karma do its job, I told him to just go and leave my life and to leave me alone forever before I do something I’ll  regret.” 


Audition day
Simranjit narrated to   us how she felt on the day of her audition,
“I remember walking in to a small empty room with the directors and scriptwriters. I was given a line to read and in that moment, I let out every emotion and feeling I had bottled up from my ex, all my feelings flooded out in the audition and they just sat there with jaws wide open. I was able to relate heavily to the script, it was like reading my life story on paper.”

“I’m still shocked they picked me”

“I honestly am still in shock, I can’t believe that they picked me out of everyone, they had the chance to pick some extraordinary talent, people with real experience in show business but instead they picked me . Why’d they pick me? I  don’t know, they told me that it was simply because I was genuine, I didn’t need to act, it was pure talent, pure teenage attitude and characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment